Thursday, May 14, 2009

Might as well jump in. I've been checking out the other members of Ironmanarizona2009 and see what Molly posted. I'm going to start with the 8 things.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Joy Division/New Order themed spin class tonight
2. My husband returning on Friday from out west
3. Seeing my dog tonight and everynight
4. Poached eggs on toast with a side of rappini for dinner
5. My first triathlon of the year in July
6. Surprising an old friend at her first duathlon in June
7. The experience of completing an Ironman, the training, the races leading up to it, meeting people, the extra food I get to eat
8. The rest of my life.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Ran 10 k
2. Swam 1050 yards
3. Got a great night sleep
4. Laughed with co-workers
5. Talked gardening with my neighbour
6. Cleaned the bathroom
7. Cleaned the kitchen
8. Felt happy to be alive.

8 things I would like to/will do:

1. Loose 15 pounds training, keep off 10
2. Go sub 16 at Ironman Arizona
3. Run the 50k race in Iceland
4. Sell our used bikes soon.
5. Get back to being paid performance for our accounts because our clients will have their portfolios restored - a win/win situation
6. Grow a bunch of our own food this year
7. Finish our new cabin at the lake, see #5
8. Continue a life of triathlon combined with adult beverages.

8 shows I watch:

1. Nature
2. Nova
3. John Stewart
4. Anything with Anthony Bourdain
5. Torchwood
6. Battlestar Galactica
7. How I met your mother
8. The news

Don't know anyone really to tag yet, but if you've read this leave me your blog address and alway we go.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list! Lots of exciting things coming up :)

    ReplyDelete